Tags :amy adamsangelina joliebrie larsoncate blanchettCharlize Therondressdressesemma stoneexpensivefashionjennifer lawrenceMeryl Streeposcaroscars
The Most Elegant and Expensive Oscar Dresses
1. Meryl Streep’s golden Lanvin dress matched perfectly her Oscar statuette which she got for Best Actress in The Iron Lady that night.
2. Charlize Theron on the 88th Annual Academy Awards was looking like a million dollars in a deep-V Dior number, which she paired with a diamond necklace.
3. Cate Blanchett in Armani Privé gown covered with Swarovski crystals, which is worth $200,000.
4. Angelina Jolie in a strapless black Versace gown with a split revealing her right leg, which was made into a meme and even got its own Twitter account.
5. Emma Stone channeled old Hollywood in a vintage glam, golden dress and looked absolutely perfect as she celebrated the success of La La Land.
6. Brie Larson in a breathtaking blue Gucci gown.
7. Amy Adams in a navy blue Gucci gown, Tiffany jewels and with a chic updo.
8. Halle Berry in beautiful Marchesa gown.
The most expensive dress that ever graced the red carpet during the Oscars is a Dior Couture gown, in which the Hunger Games actress, Jennifer Lawrence, won the award for Best Actress in 2013. The dress is said to be worth $4 million.